Position: Vice President, Secondaries
Employer: Campbell Lutyens & Co. Inc.
Location: 630 Fifth Avenue, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10111
- Use advanced knowledge of and experience with Excel to build and manipulate financial models and conduct valuation.
- Conduct Skillgap analysis of junior team to identify training requirements for the team.
- Use knowledge of CapitalIQ, detailed understanding of key trends within private equity, infrastructure and credit and drivers of fund cash flows, to lead the execution of secondary advisory engagements with a high degree of involvement in marketing and managing the transaction process and advising on/negotiating legal documentation.
- Work closely with senior team members to originate and execute global secondary advisory mandates across private equity, infrastructure and credit.
- Provide strategic advice on transaction structure, top-down portfolio construction and transaction terms, including fund management terms.
- Prepare asset-level, fund-level and management team marketing materials and process documentation.
- Build and maintain dynamic valuation models for both origination and live transactions.
- Oversee the execution process, including managing client information and buyer Q&A.
- Advise on the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation for clients.
- Manage and work with other transaction advisors (e.g., lawyers, accountants and fund administrators).
- Support the origination of mandates via the preparation of marketing materials, response to requests for proposal, deal flow generation pitches, and presentations at client meetings.
- Manage junior team members (Associates and Executives) and provide ongoing feedback, including semi-annual and annual reviews. Provide ongoing training to junior team members in financial analysis, modelling and transaction processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in a scientific or quantitative field plus three years of relevant experience reflecting demonstrable ability in the skill set described above.
- Requires domestic and international travel 10% of time for meetings with existing and potential clients.
Salary: $180,000 per year
Send CV to Anna Vallego at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls/recruiters/visa sponsorship.