Andrew Bentley speaks at PE Wire European Digital Summit
Category: Conferences Year: 2020
1 September 2020
Panel to discuss succession planning in private equity
Andrew Bentley, Partner and co-head of the firm's European fund placement activities, will be speaking on the panel on 2 September at 11:00 a.m. BST.
The panel will address several topics, including:
- As PE groups adjust to generational change and think about succession planning, what are the key considerations before selling GP equity stakes?
- How should COOs/CFOs determine carry interest rights for newly appointed partners, to prevent talent leakage?
- Selling GP stakes to institutional investors during Covid-19 – what should CFOs be mindful of, to avoid potential conflicts?
- What are best practices around management company governance to address ownership, admittance of new partners, voting and allocation of income?
- How should your management company governing documents address partner death, disability, disagreement, and disinterest? Have you developed a firm valuation methodology, secured appropriate insurance, addressed vesting, non-compete, non-disclosure and non-solicitation?